Thursday, April 23, 2009

DOCUMENTATION OF ARTISTIC REINVIGORATION - PHASE 2

At Function 13 in Kensington this past weekend was the closing party of Halo Halo's 100 Ways to Live show - tons of art, a brilliant live auctioneer who was more punk than pomp, and 100 sticks. I made $2 donating two $1 works of art to the auction (get it, 100 cents?), one of which was a collabo with this guy. Speaking of which, that means I owe him 75 cents, at least. Here are our one-day, one dollar creations:


What can I say? "Art" brings out the best, and worst, in people.
And some shots from the show and 100 sticks.

Sticks by Jeff. Didn't have space in my apartment for this, but came very close to bidding on this and reconstructing it on my wall. Ah well, someone more deserving out there is building magical leprechaun bonfires in their kitchen with this.    

No comments: