Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"For the discerning fashionista".




This is one of my favourite sites to pick up unique clothing pieces, and this is coming from someone who is a) skeptical about buying clothing online unless it is of the mass-produced tshirt variety, and b) skeptical about buying vintage in general. Thus, it speaks volumes that I have poured my former fashion-student faith into Nasty Gal Vintage. Updated regularly with glorious finds, this site has saved me from personally rummaging through the musty bins of junk to amass the diamonds-in-the-rough onto one, functional shopping site. Here, two of my fave vintage dresses on the site, fresh outta the 80's. But it's best to react quickly - there is, obviously, only one in stock. These two are, er, already "SOLD OUT". I could possibly be the culprit.

No comments: