Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another Saturday morning...

It's a scorcher in sunny, humid Toronto today. Just summer gracing us with her sweaty presence... smells like a day for procrastination!
Some thoughts on things I could do today but likely will not do:
1. Go to the gym. I've been told my shoulders are too small.
2. Find a table and outdoor rug for my balcony.
3. Go out and buy some music, like my conscience-friendly friend, Angela.
4. Go grocery shopping.
5. Or at least buy some juice, dammit!
6. Look for a bike.

Instead, I think I'll just finish this posting, go the washroom, continue thinking about how nuts it is that there exist uncontacted tribes in Brazil, and do something useful like pay my energy bill. Till Monday, when I'm back with faster Internet connection! Thanks, work!

No comments: