Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's almost Christmas again...


And by Christmas I really actually mean The Toronto International Film Festival, where we essentially do the same thing: lots of unnecessary lining up and dreading the end of it and oh my god i think i heard Brad Pitt on the rooftop can I leave him some cookies.
This year, I have the privilege of not only playing attendee, but also volunteer. So far, I have scored tickets to 'Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist' (good book, by the way), as well as 'Detroit Metal City' (movie poster, above). Some other ones I'm hoping to snag tickets for are:

  • 7915 km
  • Hunger
  • Seraphine
  • 24 City
  • Birdsong
  • Achilles and the Tortoise
  • Afterwards
  • Blind Loves
  • Faubourg 36
See you film buffs there! In the buff!

No comments: